How we Are Set up
In order to adequately address the different AGOF topics and fields of activity, there are various committees within AGOF e.V. As shown in the organisational chart, the Online Media Planning Commission, Marketing/PR and specially set-up Task Forces directly report to the association.
Further committees report directly to the Internet and Mobile divisions.
Online Media Planning Commission
The Online Media Planning Commission in the central body of AGOF e.V. and therefore responsible for all topics related to online media planning. Each member organisation sends a delegate, i.e. a media planner, to the commission. Thus, it consists of renowned media planners of the leading online marketers in Germany. It reports directly to the association and is particularly in charge of the following tasks across all divisions:
- expansion and further development of the planning tool TOP in terms of online-specific functions
- collection and integration of user requirements regarding TOP
- integration of all AGOF studies in TOP
- communication with all media agencies who, in exchange, also send a representative to the commission so as to „have an ear to the market“
- planned supervision and quality control in cooperation with all service providers involved
In addition, the Online Media Planning Commission is in charge of the examination and evaluation of the practicability of new performance values in terms of valid media planning, making recommendations to the General Assembly.
The spokespersons of the Online Media Planning Commission are:
Martin Czikowski Media Impact GmbH
Torsten May Ströer Digital Group
The delegates include:
Smaranda Dancu BurdaForward
N.N. eBay Advertising Group
Timo Lütten G+J EMS GmbH
Maren Tym IP Deutschland GmbH
Sonja Zimmer iq digital media
Christoph Schneider SPIEGEL-Verlag Rudolf
Augstein GmbH & Co. KG
Stefan Ruf SevenOne Media GmbH
Michael Esipovich United Internet
Thorben Bockwoldt Havas Media
Thomas Mautner pilot München GmbH
Katrin Kalchschmid PLAN.NET Media
The specialised Marketing/PR group is responsible for all of AGOF’s marketing, press and public relation activities. In particular, its main tasks comprise:
- communicating all topics relevant for AGOF to the respective target group and the general public
- placement and forwarding of AGOF communications content in the specialised pres
- development, implementation and support of AGOF marketing activities such as the creation of image brochures, conceptual design of trade fair appearances etc.
- preparation as well as internal and external presentation of AGOF topics
AGOF creates temporary Task Forces for new and specific topics. The purpose and aim of such Task Forces is to assess new and relevant digital media topics with regard to their framework conditions and general feasibility of an AGOF study. If the evaluation was successful, they are transferred to the AGOF committees for further processing and implementation.
Please contact Claudia Dubrau for further information on the AGOF Task Forces.